mi.tv is the fastest-growing digital TV guide in Latin America, with 1.3 million users in eight countries. Yaveo is our new product launched in 2017, an aggregator for series and movies to stream online.
The vision is to become the continent’s largest guide and source for TV and online streaming.
The company HQ and development center is in Stockholm, Sweden, with a commercial and sales office in Bogotá, Colombia. The company was chosen for the STING Accelerate program in Stockholm in Q1 2016 and received funds from its investment arm. The company has also raised money from private investors and from the Swedish government.
Diego Vallejo Janne, COO (LinkedIn)
Fredrik Hellström, CEO (LinkedIn)
Diego Borja Pacheco, Digital Marketing Coordinator (LinkedIn)
Tomas Mazowski, CTO (LinkedIn)
Natalia Valenzuela, Senior KAM (missing in the picture)
mi.tv – A smart and and easy-to-use TV guide that ensures you never miss a thing
- See what’s on TV right now and throughout the week.
- Follow your favourite shows and set reminders so you never miss any episodes.
- Comment and engage with friends.
- Activity feed with personalized recommendations.
- Filter programs by movies, series, sports or children’s programs.
- Comprehensive sports sections with football league standings, scores and game highlights.
- Covering all major channels in nine markets.
- Product available for free on Android, iOS, Desktop and mobile web.
- Download here
Yaveo – the aggregator and guide to series and movies to stream online
- Helps users discover new and personalised content on online streaming services such as Netflix, HBO and Fox Play.
- Unified search across all services, and watchlist feature to save favourite movies for later.
- Launching in Colombia, Q1 2017 – other markets to follow shortly thereafter.
- Download here