In the Press
In the News 2016 (Colombia)
- Marketing News– mi.tv, the revamped app, expands in Latin America.
- Z Digital – Digital TV Guide is launched to conquer mi.tv throughout Latin America.
- RCN Radio interview (click to listen)
- NTN24 – The Colombian-Swedish television guide mi.tv launched to conquer all of Latin America.
- Hormiga – The digital television guide mi.tv is launched to conquer all of Latin America.
- RedMas -mi.tv, the revamped app, expands in Latin America.
- Caracol Radio – The digital television guide mi.tv is launched to conquer all of Latin America.
- Dlife Magazine – mi.tv app expands into Latin America.
- Gu-Tech – mi.tv, the smart TV guide.
- El Periódico De Mexico – The digital television guide mi.tv is launched to conquer all of Latin America.
- Techo Marketing News – The revamped app mi.tv expands in Latin America.
- Lo Que Tavo Ve – What Do You See
- Guia Del Ocio – The TV Guide
- El Mundo
- FOX News Latino
- The New Easy
- Yahoo Finanzas
- Radio en Vivo
In the News 2015 (Colombia)
- El Tiempo – mi.tv, a personalized TV guide on your mobile.
- Portafolio.com – mi.tv, the only interactive and social TV guide in the country.
- Minuto 30 – These were the most watched programs and channels in Colombia during 2015.
- Revista Marketing News – mi.tv, an interactive and social national TV guide, reaches 500 thousand users.
- Mix News Colombia – Ranked among the Top 5 of Google Play’s best entertainment apps.
- Noticias Publicidad -mi.tv, a personalized television guide on your cellphone.
- 92.9 – My TV guide.
- 92.9 – Diego Vallejo, co-founder of mi.tv, tells us how it works.
- e show magazine – mi.tv, the only interactive and social TV guide in the country, reaches 500 thousand users.
- IAB Colombia – mi.tv, the only interactive and social TV guide in the country, reaches 500 thousand users.
- Colombia.com – Copa América: mi.tv, the app to follow the event in real time.
- Finanzas Personales – How to enjoy the Copa America while remaining productive.
- Publicidad, Mercadeo y Medios en Colombia – Trends: The most watched channels and TV shows in Colombia in 2015.
- Marketing to Marketing – The programs and channels that were a hit with Colombians in 2015.
- Silicon Week – What are Colombians searching for on mi.tv?
- Techno Marketing News – The programs and channels that were interesting to the Colombians in 2015.
- dLife magazine
- Empresario Emprendedor
- Revista DC
- Emisora del Ejército de Colombia
mi.tv mentions in Swedish press (2015-2016)
- Di Digital – The Swedish TV guide is being exported to Latin America
- BreakIt – Swedes taking the digital TV guide to Colombia – acquired platform from Millicom
- Di Digital – Half are women in the new STING startup program.
- BreakIt – Models, runners and TV guides – these are the companies STING is investing in this spring.
- IDG.se – Here are the companies in the fast lane on the Swedish startup scene.
- STING Press release – Strong line-up when STING presents its eight new stars (in English and in Swedish).
Diego Vallejo Janne
Mobile: +57 313 8549174
Tel: +57 1 7454656
Calle 95 No 11A-94 Suite 2
Mobile: +46 73 500 5564 / +971 52 295 6020
111 56 Stockholm